Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Three's About Me

Three's About Me!

Three Names I Have Been Called...
1. Dre
2. Andee
3. Android

Three Jobs I Have Had In My Life...
1. Global Marketing Director of software company
2. Panama Jack Suntan Lotion Salesperson
3. McDonalds Fry Girl and Drive Through Cashier

Three Places I Have Lived..
1. Orlando
2. Chicago
3. Indianapolis

Three Hobbies...
1. Gardening
2. Fitness - running, spinning, wiiFit
3. Gaming - Nintendo DS, wii and online games

Three things most people do not know about me...
1. I studied conflict resolution with the Dali Lama in Switzerland
2. I am a secret blogger
3. I have ADHD and take medication to manage it

Three TV Shows That I Watch...
1. 24
2. Friday Night Lights
3. Heroes

Three places I Have Been...
1. Crazy
2. Vienna, Austria
3. Sedona, Arizona

Three places I want to go...
1. Africa
2. Australia
3. Japan

That's three about me, now three's about you too?

Elizabeth at Three Channels

Jenny at The Other Shoe

Dana at Home Steading Housewife

4 comments:

Elizabeth Channel said...

You're on! Let me think on this and muster up some creativity : )

Lilly said...

You aree always so clever and creative. I love your answers. The Dalai Lama - I am jealous. You must tell us that story sometime. In fact everyone of your things listed are a story on their own arent they?

~Zurama Arencibia Nuñez~ said...

Just dropping by to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!!! ;D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!