Sunday, January 11, 2009

Messenger of the Snowpeople

Note to self:
Never make jokes about snowmen snowpeople just before a full moon. (See previous post.)

Apparently, I was a little too full of myself and was not at all sensitive to the entire snow race. You may recall from a previous post where I wrote about being captured by an angry group of snowmen snowpeople.

Due to modern technology and science, these snowpeople are able to clone and recreate themselves into little snowpeople. They are also able to communicate with one another wirelessly. However, you need not worry of this organized group snowballing and becoming too massive or destructive, they really do not mean any harm.

I would like to share with you my experience!

They teletransportibinated me to their leader, the moon. (I had no idea that the moon had so much power over the snowpeople!)

And the moon said to me in a silent whisper:
We are the snowpeople. For centuries, we have idled while just standing and staring. We have noticed that your young people are not creating us as they once did in the past.

Your youngsters do not delight in us as they once did. We want to bring joy to the world and to the youngsters, our creators. But as they continue to opt for indoor activities it creates a non-snowpeople environment where the world is hostile.

We the snowpeople are filled with love. We are cool. We are fat. We just want to be ourselves. We just want to be loved by our creators. When we are created, we can't help but smile.

Look into our eyes and you will see a sincere snowperson. Take a moment to walk in our shoes and you will not go far. Care for us and we will bring you joy. Our smiles are contagious.

Please take back our message to your people.


I stayed and we talked a lot. They really are nice people. I told them about blogging and tweeting and helped them get accounts set up. If you are interested in reaching out to them, here is their contact information:
http://wearethesnowpeople.blogspot.com
twitter.com/snowpeople

1 comment:

Lilly said...

Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I was going through all the DVDs I bought in Thailand and found the Bucket List. I couldnt remember what I got because I have so many!! They were all 50c each! I had to put it on immediately and I loved it!!! So thanks for the review!