Saturday, January 10, 2009

Snowmen have feelings too

I woke up this morning stepped outside to get my paper and saw this:

Photobucket

They just stood there and stared at me. They nailed a note on my door. It reads:
WE ARE NOT ALL SNOWMEN. SOME OF US ARE SNOW PEOPLE. WE MAY LOOK COLD ON THE INSIDE, BUT WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO.


Geez. I think they must have read my blog post earlier. Apparently they have feelings but where is their sense of humor?

I reply:
Hey little snow people... I'm sorry.

Then, they started throwing snow balls at me. I was like:
GROSS. How rude!

Then, they picked me up and took me to their leader...

to be continued...

5 comments:

Tara @ Feels Like Home said...

I love it! So funny!

I'm hoping that your son snuck outside and built all those little people. Did he? :)

Daisy said...

Love it!! Wherever they take you, I hope it's warm. Fireplace and hot cocoa, maybe?

Michelle said...

HILARIOUS! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

this is an amazing picture!!

Ali said...

Oh my goodness, that's hilarious!