Saturday, January 10, 2009

Define Organic

Photobucket

ORGANIC. I love organic stuff... But, what is it actually?

What does it mean when something is organic? ORGANIC is a descriptive buzz word that is tagged on to produce, juice, gardens, clothes, soaps, lotions and the list goes on and on. It brings an instant attraction in my mind when I think of something being organic. It makes me think that organic is holy, good, God-breathed, slow to develop, true, flawless to the heart and soul but not necessarily to the eye, non-superficial, non-mass-produced, noncompetitive, all natural, robust in flavor and nutrients, fresh and alive.

But, what does being organic really mean?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am PG in chemistry. My first thought was THIS! You did good to refer to it!

Setting about a routine

Kill Word Verification